This privacy notice is to notify the privacy practices for Situated Research, LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information we only will request over the phone, to secure your privacy, please never send your credit card number via standard email as this can be viewed by others. If in the future we integrate a secured form for credit card collection, you can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order for us to contact you, a user must first complete the form. While filling out the form a user is required to give certain information (such as company name, name, phone, email address and website url). This information is used to contact you about the internet marketing services we offer. At your option, you may also provide the additional information (such as what services you are interested in specifically, as well as other questions regarding your website), but it is not required.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites.