May 30 @ 2pm CDT - Making Informed Decisions About Your Website Needs
you have products to sell or are just looking to inform people about
what you do, websites - more than ever - have become vitally important
for small businesses.
your office or shop, your website can keep you open for business 24/7,
and making sure yours is running at peak efficiency is key.
Unfortunately, according to a recent survey, 83% of companies believe that their website doesn't meet their needs.
- Evaluate whether you need to redesign, update, or make changes to your current website
- Decide if working with a website firm is your best option
- Reach new clients through better Search Engine Optimization
- Understand the steps involved in redesigning a website
- What to look for when hiring a web design firm
- Learn about accurate pricing for a website
- How to write content that matters
Join us on May 30 @ 2pm CDT
to learn more about how a revamped website with new content can help
you to reach new customers, gain credibility, and increase loyalty from
present and potential customers.
Wednesday, May 30, 2:00-3:00pm CDT
June 1 @ 2pm CDT - Choosing Usability Research: Which Is Best For My Product?
A broad variety of usability tests are available
that can benefit your software or product, but which should you choose?
The importance of usability has been documented: according to Rhodes, "Sun
Microsystems has shown how spending about $20,000 could yield a
savings of $152 million dollars. Each and every dollar invested could
return $7,500 in savings."
should an independent expert be involved or can you run usability
tests in-house? Should you focus on the user-interface (UI) or
user-experience (UX)? For many companies, deciphering the purpose of
the wide range of tests is overwhelming, as is deciding which tests
will have the most impact on improving their product.
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative usability research
- When to use expert reviews
- Conducting usability tests in-house and when to bring in independent experts
- How many users to test
- Sizing up your competition via competitive benchmarking
- Improving efficiency vs. improving the quality of interaction
- Open Q&A: Ask us live about your product, get suggestions / feedback
Join us on June 1 @ 2pm CDT
to discuss how usability research can improve your bottom line, with
specific guidelines on choosing tests that make the most impact on the
quality and performance of your product.
Friday, June 1, 2:00-3:00pm CDT
June 12 @ 2pm CDT - Live Forum: Website Usability Experts Q&A
webinar will take a new interactive format, allowing guests to ask
usability experts about their website. In this free webinar, we will
host an open forum with usability experts discussing questions raised
by attendees that want feedback on their website. If you'd like some
feedback before the webinar, you can request a free website usability report so that you can ask additional questions at the live forum.
- Website usability questions and answers (Q&A)
- Expert reviews of live websites, on the fly
- Usability guidelines, with examples of how they can be applied to improve websites
- Conducting your own usability tests versus using independent experts
- Sizing up your competition via competitive analysis
- How to evaluate your website's structure, navigation, and layout
- Improving your marketing efficiency to better communicate with customers
- Suggestions to improve the quality of interaction on your website
Join us on June 12 @ 2pm CDT
to discuss your website, receive expert analysis, and see live
examples of how usability guidelines can improve the functionality and
marketing effectiveness of actual websites.
Tuesday, June 12, 2:00-4:00pm CDT