Matthew Sharritt, President of Situated Research, recently created a brochure giving an overview of our video game user-experience research:
Please feel free to download, view, print, and redistribute this brochure to others! We have a unique talent to help game developers create better games, and we need your help getting the message out there so people know about us.
In this brochure, we discuss:
- The purpose / need for usability research when designing video games
- Impact our research can have on a game’s success / sales
- Some details on our background and inspiration for doing research
- An overview of our research methodology
- Results: what connections will be discovered among users and gameplay; how to leverage this information to create a better game
Please email us if you have any questions at email@example.com.