Here are the questions that I received today during the webinar. If you missed the webinar please visit our homepage on our company website to view the recording at: http://www.situatedresearch.com/webinars/recordings.php
If you have other questions that were not listed here please feel free to email me them at: email@example.com
1. Does the person you take off your LinkedIn group know they have been removed?
- No they do not know.
2. What is your definition of an expert?
- I define someone as an expert who continues to learn, has an open mind, and can talk or discuss intelligently ideas about a certain subject matter.
3. Why doesn’t “Experience” factor into the pathway toward being an expert?
- Experience does factor into the path to becoming an expert. I did talk about experience when I spoke about your educational background and your job history.
Most people, whom attended today, expressed that they would like a future webinar on Starting An Online Group on LinkedIn. I am going to have such a webinar sometime toward the end of the month. The date is still to be announced.
Thank you all for your comments, suggestions, and questions. If you have more questions please email them to me and I will be glad to post them. Thank you again for attending today’s webinar on Social Networking: Becoming An Expert.
Written By: Michel Ann Sharritt
Posted By: Situated Research, LLC